Farsight Security — Account Executive
job id: 2017-3 posted: July 2017 applications: email <firstname.lastname@example.org> principals only, no recruiters
Farsight Security provides the world’s largest real-time actionable threat intelligence information on how the Internet is changing, seeing more than 200,000 DNS-related observations per second. Leveraging proprietary technology that was purpose-built to manage the volume of data and real-time analyses, Farsight provides security teams with the Internet’s view of an organization’s web presence and how it is changing, whether those changes were made purposely, inadvertently, or maliciously. The world’s most security conscious organizations use Farsight for their real-time threat intelligence information.
Farsight is headquartered in San Mateo, California. The company was co-founded by Paul Vixie and DNS pioneer Paul Mockapetris. Both of whom have been inducted into the Internet Hall of Fame.
We are looking for driven Sales Executives with experience in the DNS and/or threat intelligence industry. You will have complete ownership of revenue generation for your assigned region and/or market segments. You will play a critical role in achieving the company’s high-growth goals.
- Drive new business sales while managing entire cycle from prospecting to close
- Consistently meet and exceed sales quota
- Create sales plan for prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing opportunities
- Build and manage pipeline to support quota attainment
- Work cross functionally with Sales Engineering, Finance, Marketing to support your sales plan
- Manage complex sales cycles within large accounts with several technical and business decision makers
- Forecast accurately
- 5+ years quota carrying experience with a fast-growing technology company
- Fluency with CRM and sales pipeline management tools such as Salesforce.com
- Technical skills - MUST HAVE a good level of technical proficiency- OR have industry experience
- Possess a Sales DNA, with a strong track record of success
- Ability to outbound prospect and source your own leads
- Effectively articulate the value of Farsight Security’s solutions as they relate to customers’ critical business initiatives
- Must be very effective in solution selling
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Competence with Excel and Powerpoint
- Travel required
- Knowledge of Threat intelligence and DNS market a bonus
Farsight offers an intellectually-stimulating company environment. You’ll be working with very highly skilled and experienced colleagues. Farsight also prides itself on doing the right thing in the right way.
Farsight has a highly distributed technical workforce with teammates located across the US, Canada, and Europe.
Farsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from members of under-represented groups, the disabled, and veterans of the Armed Forces.
Submit a resume, via email to Farsight Security at email@example.com (principals only, no recruiters, please)