Farsight Security — Part-Time Office Manager / Executive Assistant
job id: 2017-4 posted: December 2017 applications: email <email@example.com> principals only, no recruiters
Farsight Security provides the world’s largest real-time actionable threat intelligence information on how the Internet is changing, seeing more than 200,000 DNS-related observations per second. Leveraging proprietary technology that was purpose-built to manage the volume of data and real-time analyses, Farsight provides security teams with the Internet’s view of an organization’s web presence and how it is changing, whether those changes were made purposely, inadvertently, or maliciously. The world’s most security conscious organizations use Farsight for their real-time threat intelligence information.
Farsight is headquartered in San Mateo, California. The company was co-founded by Paul Vixie and DNS pioneer Paul Mockapetris. Both of whom have been inducted into the Internet Hall of Fame.
Reporting to the CFO, Farsight Security is looking for an Part-time Office Manager / Executive Assistant who likes a fast-paced start-up work the ever-changing environment, always ready to take on new challenges. The Office Manager / Executive Assistant will adapt to different situations seamlessly and have a can-do attitude. The Office Manager / Executive Assistant will handle confidential information with discretion, use good judgement and critical thinking skills to solve problems, and determine prioritization of tasks. The Office Manager / Executive Assistant will be highly responsive and professional, and be comfortable working independently or collaboratively. While this position will initially be part-time, for the right candidate, and as the company grows, we expect this to grown into a full-time position.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager / Executive Assistant:
- Schedule internal and external meetings and calls, paying special attention to detail as many meetings are coordinated across different time zones
- Assist with logistics for customer meetings, Board meetings and other onsite team meetings
- General tidying up of common areas and conference rooms
- Ensure office supplies and pantry are stocked
- Handle any shipping and receiving
- Assist Marketing department with ordering, shipping, and tracking swag
- Ad hoc administrative support: answering phones, greeting guests, catering coordination, ordering business cards, check deposits, filing, etc.
- Arrange complex international and domestic travel
Qualifications for the Office Manager / Executive Assistant:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiar with Microsoft Office required. Familiar with QuickBooks & Salesforce a plus
Farsight offers an intellectually-stimulating company environment. You’ll be working with very highly skilled and experienced colleagues. Farsight also prides itself on doing the right thing in the right way. Farsight has a highly distributed technical workforce with teammates located across the US and Europe. Farsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from members of under-represented groups, the disabled, and veterans of the Armed Forces.
Submit a resume, via email to Farsight Security at firstname.lastname@example.org (principals only, no recruiters, please)