Farsight Security — Digital Marketing Manager
job id: 2017-5 posted: December 2017 applications: email <firstname.lastname@example.org> principals only, no recruiters
Farsight Security provides the world’s largest real-time actionable threat intelligence information on how the Internet is changing, seeing more than 200,000 DNS-related observations per second. Leveraging proprietary technology that was purpose-built to manage the volume of data and real-time analyses, Farsight provides security teams with the Internet’s view of an organization’s web presence and how it is changing, whether those changes were made purposely, inadvertently, or maliciously. The world’s most security conscious organizations use Farsight for their real-time threat intelligence information.
Farsight is headquartered in San Mateo, California. The company was co-founded by Paul Vixie and DNS pioneer Paul Mockapetris. Both of whom have been inducted into the Internet Hall of Fame.
Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, Farsight Security is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, in San Mateo, CA, to build, execute and measure digital programs across a variety of online platforms. The DMM will possess a deep understanding and passion for funnel development, SEO and intent modeling to develop a measurable, targeted process for customer journeys.
We seek someone with deep knowledge of best practices and tools for web channel development, lead generation, message/site testing and analytics. The ideal candidate will have a solid overall technology background and excellent planning skills with attention to detail in order to generate high quality MQLs and SQLs.
- Set up, manage and execute digital marketing campaigns to solve specific customer problems with a clear focus on building a strong funnel with high quality leads and optimize based on performance metrics
- Generate demand at all levels of the customer journey and track effectiveness
- Create catchy ads to align with persuasive communication initiatives
- Use Hubspot, Salesforce, Discover.org and other lead generation and management tools to build targeted measurable campaigns to drive leads and sales
- Leverage social media to reach influencers and relevant groups with proper tracking to manage efficacy
- Manage online advertising budget and allocate expenditures based on measurable efficacy and cost-effectiveness
- Manage content syndication channels
- Provide recommendations, monitor performance and supply actionable optimizations
- Develop and maintain analytic reports and dashboards to provide regular insight and recommendations
- Provide feedback and recommend changes to Farsightsecurity.com web team as necessary for lead generation, content promotion and traffic optimization
- Monitor campaigns and manage required day-to-day interactions
- Stay current on online advertising trends and make recommendations for updated strategies
- Monitor and measure the success of leads generated by program from “Marketing Contact” stage to “Sales Qualified Lead” stage
- 10+ years digital marketing experience, B2B, Technology
- Experience identifying target audiences, tactics to target specific personas and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate prospects to take action
- Domain expert in digital media including direct, programmatic, search, content syndication and social media
- Exceptional ability to report on and interpret data to inform optimization and future decisions with a strong understanding of digital marketing reporting metrics
- Up to date on the latest digital marketing trends and testing of new strategies that may improve performance
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient, and committed to producing high quality results
- Demonstrated knowledge and success in creation of digital campaigns, execution and measurement
- Experience building nurture campaigns with content and email using Hubspot and Salesforce
- Collaborative and desire to work as a team
- Required knowledge of Office Suite, Salesforce, Hubspot, Discover.org, Google Analytics, Alexa and Adobe CS
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- Experience in the DNS and/or security industry is a strong plus
Farsight offers an intellectually-stimulating company environment. You’ll be working with very highly skilled and experienced colleagues. Farsight also prides itself on doing the right thing in the right way.
Farsight has a highly distributed technical workforce with teammates located across the US, and Europe.
Farsight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from members of under-represented groups, the disabled, and veterans of the Armed Forces.
Submit a resume, via email to Farsight Security at email@example.com (principals only, no recruiters, please)