Farsight Security is looking for a Solution Architect
job id: 2020-4 posted: April 2020 applications: email <firstname.lastname@example.org> principals only, no recruiters
Farsight Security provides the world’s largest real-time actionable threat intelligence information on how the Internet is changing, seeing more than 200,000 DNS-related observations per second. Leveraging proprietary technology that was purpose-built to manage the volume of data and real-time analyses, Farsight provides security teams with the Internet’s view of an organization’s web presence and how it is changing, whether those changes were made purposely, inadvertently, or maliciously. The world’s most security conscious organizations use Farsight for their real-time threat intelligence information.
Farsight is headquartered in San Mateo, California. The company was co-founded by Paul Vixie and DNS pioneer Paul Mockapetris. Both of whom have been inducted into the Internet Hall of Fame.
Your role is very important to the company’s success. The requirements and skills outlined below are not all inclusive of the role and responsibilities of your job.
Job Title: Solution Architect
Core Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with sales to understand and document customer needs and use cases, resulting in suggested solutions involving Farsight products.
- Lead customer training and integration of Farsight products.
- Educate other Farsight employees to communicate and align company products with market needs.
- Help foster a culture that ensures success for both team members and the business.
- Assist company and customers in driving focus toward proactive rather than reactive planning and execution.
- Communicate effectively with individuals with differing knowledge levels and technical ability.
- Work effectively with cross functional groups and participate in problem solving process.
- Be available to take on other responsibilities as they arise.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 years SOC experience. On-call experience a plus.
- Familiar with operation of common software and hardware platforms used in conjunction with SOC operations.
- Experience designing and specifying solutions combining technologies from multiple vendors for SOC use.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Enthusiasm to work in both pre and post sales situations, collaborating with others to achieve goals in each phase.
Farsight offers an intellectually stimulating company environment. You’ll be working with very highly skilled and experienced colleagues. Farsight also prides itself on doing the right thing in the right way.
Farsight has a highly distributed technical workforce with teammates located across the US and in Europe.
Submit a resume, via email to Farsight Security at email@example.com (principals only, no recruiters, please)